Health Alert – Coronavirus
Cremorne Medical Practice’s protocol for seeing patients with respiratory symptoms is as follows:
- A negative PCR test within 72 hours is required for an in person consult
- An initial telehealth consult is required for any symptomatic patients without a negative PCR test
This change in protocol is in response to the current wave of COVID infections during winter and is a result of false negative RATs which have meant COVID positive patients attending our practice. We need to protect our other patients, including those who are immune compromised, as well as our staff. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT AT THE PRACTICE if you are on Day 7-10 after a COVID positive diagnosis, as we are a high risk setting.
Please call Reception on (02) 9908 2233 to book a telehealth consult to discuss your concerns.
CREMORNE MEDICAL PRACTICE IS A COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC. For eligible patients we are currently offering:
- Boosters for those who have had their 2 dose primary course.
- Fourth dose if aged 30 or over
- Fifth dose if aged 16 or over and severely immune compromised
Please note, you need to wait 3 months after having a COVID infection to have a COVID booster.
To check your eligibility, please visit:
Monday - Thursday - 7:30am - 7:00pm
Friday - 7:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am - 1:00pm